Wednesday, January 13, 2010

always done what i've always known

Here is quick update on what is up with me. Hello one subscriber! Love ya girl ;)

I just got back yesterday from a month long family adventure. Christmas was very nice. I promise to fill you on that after I settle in. My second semester starts tomorrow and I'm comfortable (enough) with that. I really want to focus on my heath and getting on a better schedule. More to come about that later as well.



Things I can't avoid no matter how hard I try-

1. Wanting to adopt every cute puppy and kitten in the world.
2. Making lists. To-do, pro/con, plans, favorites...
3. Feeling something is missing when I spend a holiday with the opposite parent.
4. Making less than satisfactory math marks.
5. Not making it all the way through an upbeat song without dancing.
6. Wanting to solve everybody else's problems regardless of circumstance.
7. Becoming crippled at the thought of doing a presentation.
8. Falling back into veganism. Sometimes without even realizing it!
9. Having the longing to be the next Meryl Streep.
10.My bargain hunting tendencies.

1 comment:

  1. : D I love you too! I have the exact same list, except for 8 and 9. I want to be the next Idina Menzel.

    ReplyDelete